Which Lead Certificate Should I Get?

According to the California Department of Public Health, when attaining a certificate you should think about the type of lead-related construction activities you plan on doing. The CDPH certification is now a requirement for all those doing lead abatement plan preparation, lead hazard evaluations, lead abatement work and lead clearance inspections for residential and public buildings in California (Title 17, CCR § 35001-35050 and § 36000-36100).

Before applying for a lead certificate, you will need to complete the required training, experience and education.

For the different types of certifications, please see below:


Below is additional information:


<< Back to Resources